FREE 1 month EduParc Platform license with a value of 40,-
Quickstart Live Online Trainer
Are you thinking about teaching classes live online, but also wondering what it is like and if it suits you? Then take part in the Quickstart Live Online Trainer.
In this Quickstart we help you develop the basic skills for succesful online teaching.
- Basic rules, interaction and facilitation
- Techniques and presenting
- Deployment of different tools, online body language
Wat leer je?
- In three sessions of 2 hours:
- You will experience the power of live online teaching and the opportunities
- You will create an image of the essential role of the teacher (facilitator)
- You will learn the most important do’s and don’ts
- You will be presenting
- You will learn how you can design good slides for online
- You will find out if online teaching is for you
Whether you are a trainer, teacher, consultant, manager, CLO or simply interested, do not hesitate and become an expert at EduParc in live online facilitation. At the end of the sessions you will have a clear image of what online teaching is all about, how you can succesfully facilitate it and for what learning issues it is suitable.
Herman Broeksma is the first certified Live Online trainer in the Netherlands. He has over 14 years of experience as a Learning & development specialist and trainer at universities as well as branch organizations and commercial companies. Herman graduated with a Master in Educational Studies at the University of Groningen.